<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://greenandaquamarine.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Green+Aquamarine: Summer Wishlist

Monday 12 May 2014

Summer Wishlist

A couple of months ago, I posted a Fitness Wishlist for spring/summer, and I thought I'd do a more general one for summer, since my final school summer holiday is fast approaching. (Eek!) There's a mixture of things here, to see me from beach (I wish!) to yoga to days out. Time to start saving...Summer Wishlist






H&amp;M Jersey top

1. H&M Jersey Top, £7.99
I love this vest. It comes in lots of patterns and colours, so I would be tempted to get more than one. The straps have sweet cut out detailing. It would look lovely with jeans, shorts, maxi skirts and even in white with the leggings featured above.
Activewear pants




2. Sweaty Betty Chandrasana Yoga Capris £55.00

This would be a definite splurge! Bright, patterned yoga leggings are my current thing to covet. True to Sweaty Betty design, these are high waisted, fully flexible and opaque.
Bikini







3.Sweaty Betty Purity Bikini -£45.00 (top) and £40.00 (bottoms)

Hands up who's ever felt less than confident with bikini's behaving and keeping you covered? I'm hoping that a sports brand bikini would alleviate this issue. Nautical stipes are something that I find flattering for my pale skin, and the greys and pink of this set is lovely. The double-stranded ties are a nice touch too.



Jack Wills Milby Bag

4. Jack Wills Milby Bag £34.50

Probably too small to even fit my purse in, but it is a classic design in acid green and I love it!








Vans Authentic Mint Trainers
5. Vans £38.00

Not sure whether to commit to the Vans or Converse bandwagon yet, but I am in need of some canvas shoes to bridge the gap between winter ankle boots and summer sandles.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home