<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://greenandaquamarine.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Green+Aquamarine: The Light at the End of the Tunnel

Thursday 19 June 2014

The Light at the End of the Tunnel

It has been a scenario that I am sure you are all familiar with: exams. For the last month or so, my friends have been reaching the end of A Levels, IB and university finals, and now tomorrow will be my turn. I must say that I am relieved after months of hard work. I have memorised countless death tolls of natural disasters and the trends of the Tricellular Model in geography and can work out various equations relating to period 3 elements from chemistry.

Last month we officially left Sixth Form. Despite only being there for two years, it was a strange morning of bittersweet laughter as we prepared to move on to pastures new, leaving the familiar behind. The common room got completely reorganised with tables stretching down from the servery to the sixth form office, with balloons and bunting everywhere. Whilst watching a slideshow of photographs from the last two years, the entire year group sat down to enjoy a final brunch complete with virgin mojitos and Buck's Fizz. Naturally, final goodbyes were said at the local pubs afterwards.

And now from tomorrow I'll have a full summer ahead of me... I have to say, I really can't wait to get blogging properly again. I have a few trips planned too keep me busy, so I will be keeping you all in touch.

And now I shall get the laptop turned off for the evening ready for tomorrow's early start -I'll blog again when I'm on my summer holidays!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home