<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://greenandaquamarine.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Green+Aquamarine: Fit Kit: Sweaty Betty Review

Friday 11 July 2014

Fit Kit: Sweaty Betty Review

Today I am posting a review on the Sweaty Betty items that I have purchased over the last couple of months. In case you haven't noticed, Sweaty Betty is my favourite current fitness brand, and I've been prowling the seasonal sales and Ebay for bargains.
Also loving my new yoga sports bra from TK Maxx!
First up are the beautiful Chandrasana Yoga Leggings. I have had my eye on these (and the capri version) for ages! So when they popped up in the sale half price, I couldn't resist. I was surprised at how good the fabric felt on -buttery soft -and of course, I adore the print. Due to the high stretch nature of the fabric, the leggings cater for a wide range of leg lengths, although I do find that my 28 inch legs need a roll up at the bottom when I am practising yoga. However, the contrasting inside fabric looks great, so it isn't really an issue. From other reviews, the leggings seem to work well for taller ladies too.


Price: £60.00 (£30.00 in the current sale)

Pro's
  • Completely opaque, and the high waistband keeps you covered.
  • Fabric is light, non-restrictive and beautifully patterned.
  • Really flattering fit (although the Medium is a little large on me, it isn't too noticeable)
Con's
  • If you're far off the 32 inch leg length, these won't fit perfectly, but the stretch accommodates most leg lengths.

Next is my Athlete Workout Vest. It is a really versatile top; so far I have worn it practising yoga, running, going to the gym and on long cycle rides. The racerback design is excellent for free movement without chafing and the technical polyester elastane fabric dries very quickly without ever feeling very wet. I am a size 10, and wear a size Small which is a good fit.


Price: £29.00

Pro's:
  • Wide range of colours
  • Good fit
  • Technical fabric is breathable and sweat wicking, keeping you comfortable
  • Fabric is very soft against the skin
Con's
  • I honestly can't think of any, so long as you are happy to spend twice that of a cheaper (eg from TK Maxx) sports top

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At 11 July 2014 at 23:15 , Blogger Unknown said...

Love the leggings!
http://cocodrizzle.blogspot.com

 
At 12 July 2014 at 12:37 , Blogger Marissa said...

You loom absolutely lovely :) the leggings are so pretty too.

Marissa Jamie : Faithfully, Marissa ♡

 
At 12 July 2014 at 13:25 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you lovely!
Eleanor x

 
At 12 July 2014 at 13:26 , Blogger Unknown said...

Aw, thank you so much!

 
At 19 July 2014 at 12:26 , Blogger Unknown said...

Ooooh I love this review, it's actually really handy to know about size and fit from real people because I'm two different sizes I often have to spend time looking at measurements and I've landed a wardrobe of allllll sorts of sizes. I particularly like the purple racer vest, maybe I'll add some Sweaty Betty into my next fitness clothing haul...just trying to think of the right excuse! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home