<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://greenandaquamarine.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Green+Aquamarine: Mala Collective: Beads with Intention

Sunday 16 November 2014

Mala Collective: Beads with Intention



Last month I went to the Om Yoga Show where I met Ashley from Mala Collective. There, I bought myself the Ocean Turquoise bracelet, made with rudraksha beads and turquoise. I mentioned Mala Collective a couple of months ago, and since then I have been talking with Doug from the team, who suggested that I become an affiliate and explore the beads further.


The meditation beads and jewellery originates from Bali, in partnership with Soma Temple, who sounds like an amazing, positive woman. Rudraksha are actually seeds, and have been known to survive many generations as mala beads. I like to wear my bracelet as a daily reminder to stay positive and healthy. At the end of yoga practice, I find having a mala bracelet useful to help me focus during the meditation and savasana. At some point, I'd love to get a full length necklace to meditate with.


You can buy Mala Collective online here, or send the team a quick message to see if there is a stockist near you!

Disclaimer: I am an affiliated blogger with Mala Collective. This is an original post and all thoughts are my own.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home