<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://greenandaquamarine.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Green+Aquamarine: Lately #2 December

Saturday 13 December 2014

Lately #2 December



Apologies on the quiet week. My last couple of weeks of university before Christmas have been busy to say the least. I have had a couple of lab practicals, written a report based a cockle survey that we conducted last month, and had an exam. In between that, I have started trampolining and somewhat scary Insanity classes with my friend Abbie, and visited Llandundo Christmas market. Oh, and we've sorted out a house for next year. What?! Things are shaping up to be pretty exciting.


Bangor has been looking pretty gorgeous at the moment. We've actually had quite a bit of clear sky weather at last, and in the sun the Menai Straits are so blue. Conversely, the mountains of Snowdonia have spent the last week building a white blanket of snow.


I'm now sat back at home, readjusting to living in an actual house with sofas and a more cosy feel than halls. My blog book has been filling with ideas for the next few weeks and I'm quite excited to get writing again in a new place.

Keep tuned for Christmas, fitness, yoga and food posts to come!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 14 December 2014 at 13:41 , Blogger Jasmin Charlotte said...

Ah those pictures are gorgeous. I do love Wales, it looks so picturesque! Hope you enjoy your break from uni :) x

Jasmin Charlotte | UK Lifestyle Blog

 
At 18 December 2014 at 08:23 , Blogger Unknown said...

It is so pretty! I will do; it is lovely to be back with family.
Eleanor x

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home