<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://greenandaquamarine.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Green+Aquamarine: Sweaty Betty SS15 Collection

Friday 9 January 2015

Sweaty Betty SS15 Collection


The January sales are finally being cleared up, which can only mean that it is time for the spring collections to be launched. I was very excited to receive an email from Sweaty Betty with a preview of the new collection earlier this week. Heralded by the arrival of new catalogues landing on doormats this weekend, the full collection is now online and in store. And I am drooling.


In contrast to last season's edgy, urban prints, Sweaty Betty has turned to softer patterns and colour palette this season. Transformation has been the key word in inspiring the collection, with butterfly patterns featuring in many of the pieces. Side panel details and soft mesh fabrics build on the theme to create a soft, yet powerful look. Some transformations can be seen on the website itself, with the popular Inspiration section becoming more detailed and interactive for shoppers.

Sweaty Betty has teamed up with the English National Ballet for it's Dance Statement collection. Layering pieces and crops have been added for adaptable workout clothing, with slogan tops and jumpers adding a relaxed slant.




The Yoga Statement is my personal favourite collection of the season, with aubergine colours and beautifully detailed tops. Many of the Sweaty Betty leggings, such as the Urdhva Yoga Leggings (which are also reversible!) are 100% opaque and undergo rigorous testing in order to ensure this. So no oops moments this spring!



The best-selling Zero Gravity running tights have also been updated with an eye-catching new pattern and is now available in three leg lengths -a relief for petite runners like me and longer legged girls alike. The Heart Rate Merino Run top from the Run Pro collection takes the changeable British weather into consideration and is also reflective to keep you safe on dull mornings and dark evenings.

There looks like there is going to be lots in the collection to treat yourself to, or to start adding to wish lists. You can see the full collection here.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 10 January 2015 at 00:22 , Blogger Laura @ Laura : Fat 2 Fit said...

Ugh... If only I won the lottery.. Their pieces are absolutely STUNNING. I love the butterfly print on those leggings!

But, unfortunately I don't have a budget for more active wear atm so it's going to have to wait. :(

Laura | laurafat2fit.blogspot.co.uk

 
At 10 January 2015 at 13:23 , Blogger Unknown said...

Me too sadly! I'm not normally a fan of butterfly print, but those leggings have won me over entirely! Hang on until the sales and maybe you'll get lucky. ;)

Eleanor xx

 
At 10 January 2015 at 21:18 , Blogger Jordan Burrell said...

These are so so pretty! I wish I could buy everything! I love the strap detail on the back of the purple vest, so lovely :]

Jordan xx
www.mygenerallife.co.uk

 
At 11 January 2015 at 22:46 , Blogger Unknown said...

I really want some new work out gear, some cool stuff. I think it'll help motivate me. Those tops with the multi straps are really cool

 
At 12 January 2015 at 16:32 , Blogger Unknown said...

I love the Chaturanga cami! Very pretty
Eleanor xx

 
At 12 January 2015 at 16:34 , Blogger Unknown said...

New kit is definitely a good motivator -I think I am at a point where I would now spend more money of fitness clothes than normal! I agree; it is beautiful.
Eleanor xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home