<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://greenandaquamarine.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Green+Aquamarine: I'm on YouTube!

Thursday 24 September 2015

I'm on YouTube!


Happy Thursday everyone! It is finally sunny here in Wales and I am hoping that the next few days will be as lovely so we can go out walking and maybe surfing.

I have just started a YouTube channel and it would be amazing if you could check it out and subscribe. I'm still working my way around the channel customisation and appearance, so do bare with me! If you have any specific videos that you would like to see, please let me know. I have a holiday blog coming up soon, so keep your eyes peeled! This week's video is showing some of the items that I have recently purchased for the kitchen and my yoga practice.


 

I hope you enjoy!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 24 September 2015 at 19:46 , Blogger Besma | Curiously Conscious said...

Hey Eleanor,

Yay! You're on YouTube too! I'm so happy to see more healthy living bloggers moving to video - I need to get a routine going, but I love watching everyone else's!

Besma | Curiously Conscious

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home